From this page and this question on StackOverFlow Add the following commands on the app: ~~~ -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9005 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false ~~~ ~~~ jconsole -J-Djava.util.logging.config.file=path_to_logging.properties_for_jconsole ~~~ or you can use ~~~ [fdemeloj@fdemeloj bin]$ ./jconsole -debug ~~~ ======================================================== logging.properties ======================================================== Logging.properties handlers = java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler .level = INFO java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINEST java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter = \ java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter // Use FINER or FINEST for javax.management.remote.level - FINEST is // very verbose... javax.management.level = FINEST javax.management.remote.level = FINER ~~~
After basically 7 years in Canada, I started to see patterns when I applied to jobs. I remember some years ago if I used my complete name on the process, it would be less likely that a company would call me, mainly because my complete name is not on the <european style> although it is European. Later on, I found some research that actually confirmed this.
After seeing the videos, I started to test some python codes to decrypt the book, or at least verify what was not used.
Therefore I created some python scripts to parse and test some algorithms on Repl.it, which I think is quite useful.
The validation is a simple algorithm that can validate the answer using a dictionary, but I implemented using the Wikipedia validation.
The results I have so far, show that the pages did not use cryptography atbash with any cryptography key.
First program implemented ~ code
With this program we were able to prove that the first 4 pages and the last page is not using Arbaat ~ with swift [-28 to 28].
Done: Arbaat verification from -28 to28.
Doing: Implementing now the backward verification [done]
What is missing: the only possibility is to use Arbaat with anagram words
Result: atbash was not used on those pages
I was at home watching some youtube videos and I came up to the Cicada 3301 challenge. I was particularly intrigued that the book was not decrypted. I started to do some trivial verifications first.